Activities For Kiddos Around Cleveland!
By: President, Ashley Basile Oeken
There are so many places to visit in Cleveland and luckily a lot of amazing places are also great for kids. I am the mom of two girls, ages 4 and 6 and here is a top list of all of our favorites.
- Children’s Museum
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Great Lakes Science Center
Entertainment and Activities
- Cleveland Botanical Garden
- Cleveland Metroparks Zoo and Rainforest
- Cuyahoga Valley Scenic Railroad
- Greater Cleveland Aquarium
- Holden Arboretum
- Lake Farmpark
- Cleveland Metroparks
- Memphis Kiddie Park
- Lake Erie Nature & Science Center
- Rocky River Nature Center
- Cuyahoga County Public Libraries
- Lorain County Public Libraries
- Playhouse Square Children’s Theatre Series
- Cleveland Guardians Game
- Cleveland Monsters Game
Coming to Fruition: Engage! Cleveland Staff Celebrates Inaugural DE&I Conference Written by...
Forbes Under 30 Summit; Prioritizing Ambition, Mental Health, and InnovationWritten by Marketing...
Top 5 Best Places for Apple and Pumpkin Picking Around ClevelandWritten by Marketing &...