Goodwill Industries of Greater Cleveland and East Central Ohio is hiring team members for our Vocational Services Program.
Working with working our employer partners and public agencies, you will assess skills, facilitate learning opportunities, and help individuals obtain and maintain employment opportunities. You will assist with entry into the workforce by matching the participant’s background, skills, and interests with local job opportunities.
This is an hourly position with a competitive benefits package that includes:
- 4 weeks of paid time off per calendar year
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental, & vision benefits at a fraction of the premium cost
- Retirement planning with company match
- Employer-paid Group Term Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Bachelor’s degree in education, social work, psychology, rehabilitation counseling, business, or related field preferred
- Three years of experience providing vocational rehabilitation services will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Ability to complete State of Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities provider training
- Ability to obtain additional certifications may be required, including Certified Employment Support Professional (CESP)
- Works a flexible and varying schedule that may include nights or weekends as determined by the needs of the individual served
- Travel is required within communities served and may include transporting the individual served, as necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automotive insurance
- Certification in First Aid and CPR is required
Background checks and FBI/BCI checks are required.
Goodwill is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.