JOIN US IN MAKING THE MOST OF EVERY DAY!
Hospice of The Western Reserve operates in celebration of the individual worth of each life, we strive to relieve suffering, enhance comfort, promote quality of life, foster choice in end-of-life care and support effective grieving.
We believe that our success starts with our greatest asset: OUR EMPLOYEES!
We live our shared core values in everything we do:
COMPASSION. EXCELLENCE. EQUALITY. INTEGRITY. SERVICE. STEWARDSHIP.
We have a passion for purpose-driven work! Do you?
JOIN OUR FAMILY!
We are hiring for multiple positions throughout our multiple sites: RN/LPN/HNA (STNA/CNA) – multiple shifts available and PT/FT/PRN. Apply directly and we will reach out and review the opportunities that best fit you!
- Embody compassion, excellence, quality, integrity, service and stewardship in all you do as an HWR Team Member.
- Live Brand Culture and Values at every opportunity.
- Promote covenants internally.
- Lead by example with respect, integrity and ethics.
This is medium to heavy work requiring the exertion of up to 100 pounds of force occasionally and up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and the use of appropriate safety transfer techniques and body mechanics when moving, transporting, etc. of patients, sometimes in excess of 150 pounds; work requires stooping, reaching, standing, walking, lifting, fingering, grasping, and feeling; vocal communication; hearing; visual acuity and color perception. Employee understand and accepts possibility of exposure to environmental elements, internal and external, such as infectious disease, bloodborne pathogens, and chemicals and/or chemical fumes, and adverse effects of inclement weather that may occur.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Total Rewards Package to include Retirement, Health, Dental, Vision, voluntary benefits and Corporate Discounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Non-exempt role
- Protocols in place for wellbeing during COVID-19
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- Compliance to Annual Vaccination Policy or ability to provide exemption documentation
- Provide an active auto insurance policy as a licensed driver in the State of Ohio with the proper level of coverage as directed, if applicable
- Provide an active driver’s license, if applicable
- Ability to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
- High level of integrity, ethics and professionalism.
NOTE: The responsibilities of this position are described above, and they may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodations or other reasons. Also, this description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Applicants who may need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact:
Careers at Hospice of the Western Reserve
17876 St. Clair Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44114
216.383.2222 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospice of the Western Reserve is an Equal Opportunity Employer – we recognize that diverse teams make the strongest teams, and we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.