Corrigan Krause is looking for Tax Supervisors to join our expanding Tax Department. We are looking for highly motivated individuals, possessing experience in reviewing a variety of types of tax returns. The Tax Supervisor will be responsible for consulting clients on a full spectrum of corporate tax services, an emphasis on tax reviews, handling multiple engagements, special projects and supervising and training team members.
- Perform and assist with complex individual, trust, partnership and corporate tax returns
- Develop team members by providing timely feedback, training and supervision
- Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients
- Manage multiple client engagements concurrently with various teams to efficiently meet client deadlines
- Support, train and supervise team members to ensure professional standards, meeting deadlines, and professionalism to promote open communication to the engagement team
- Generate new business opportunities by understanding Corrigan Krause and its service lines to apply knowledge and services
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing clients; network internally and externally
- Assist in Firm administrative functions as assigned
- Professionalism and integrity by adhering to the CK Mission and Core Values
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Proficient in corporate (C&S), partnership, taxation provisions and business M & A
- Experience reviewing a variety of tax returns (1040, 1120, 1065, etc.) highly preferred
- Experience with SALT and book of business is a plus
- Exceptional ability to provide client services and manage multiple engagements
- Great analytical, organizational, project management, oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Tax, Accounting or related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Enrolled Agent (EA) and review experience is required for Managers, preferred for Supervisors
- 4+ years in public accounting and tax experience
If you are looking for a firm that cares about you as a person, not just as an employee – look no further than Corrigan Krause.
Corrigan Krause continues to be recognized as a top CPA & Consulting firm in Northeast Ohio, even after 33 years in business. Our clients are regional and national privately-held small businesses that are passionate about building a solid future for our communities. You’ll work directly with our clients, experiencing what it really means to make a difference and playing a key role in their success.
We may be a mid-sized firm, but our team loves the small firm atmosphere we have. We get to know our team members both inside and outside of work, which strengthens the family atmosphere we have. We offer a number of employee-first benefits, including, but not limited to, flexible working hours, 50-hour weekly minimums during busy season, a beautiful new headquarters in Crocker Park in Westlake, plus convenient satellite offices in Medina & Mayfield Heights. We recognize our team members are people, so we prioritize a solid work/life balance first. We know when our staff is supported both professional and personally, they’re able to bring the best to our clients.
Whether you’re an experienced professional looking for a new opportunity or starting out and looking to grow, Corrigan Krause is a great place for the next step in your career.