At Oatey we are committed to help our Associates grow their career. Apply today and grow with Oatey!
Who is Oatey?
Since 1916, Oatey has provided reliable, high-quality products for the residential and commercial plumbing industries. We believe that our purpose is to deliver quality, build trust and improve lives.
The Oatey family of companies are Oatey, Cherne, Keeney, Quick Drain, Hercules, Dearborn, GF Thompson, William H. Harvey, Masters, Contact, and Belanger.
Our brands are synonymous with quality, integrity, and trust in the plumbing industry.
Join the Oatey team!
We’re big enough to matter & small enough that…
Because our business is growing, we need to hire top talent. We’re hoping you’re that future team member!
Cleveland Distribution is a team atmosphere and a commitment to safety and quality!
The part-time weekend shift offers flexibility to build your own schedule within weekend shift hours of operation.
Weekend shift hours of operation: Monday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday/6 am – 6:30 pm.
- Work with a safety-first mindset, including using company-provided PPE.
- Accurately processes all customer and replenishment orders in a manner to ensures safety, quality, and performance goals are met on a daily basis.
- Maintain quality and accuracy; review pallets before shipment and partner with the quality control team as needed.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships through living the Oatey Values: Collaboration, Integrity, Respect, Courage, Leadership, & Excellence.
What you’ll need to be successful…
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Good communication skills, English fluency, both verbal and written.
- Ability to use equipment as assigned: stock picker, forklift, or reach truck.
- Able to comply with manufacturer’s weight limit to wear required safety tether for picking at elevated locations.
- Willingness to partner, collaborate with teammates, and take on additional duties/projects as needed.
Qualifications that can set you apart…
- Experience operating an electric pallet jack (walkie) highly preferred.
- Experience operating an RF scanner highly preferred.
- Experience in a warehouse setting highly preferred.
- Experience with the following equipment: stock picker, forklift, or reach truck.
- Active and current forklift operator authorization.
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite: Excel, PPT, Word
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) experience
- SAP ERP or WMS experience
- Demonstrated ability in proper freight handling.
- Working knowledge of all hazardous shipping rules and regulations.
- At Oatey, our purpose has always been to deliver quality, build trust and improve lives.
- We value Collaboration, Integrity, Respect, Courage, Leadership, and Excellence above all else.
- We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion – acknowledging, valuing, and leveraging the unique experiences and perspectives of our associates.
- Our vision is to continue to grow as a market leader, enrich the lives of our Associates, and, foster an inclusive environment in every regard.
- Our purpose, mission, and vision are not possible without the right people, and we are committed to fostering an inclusive, engaging, and rewarding environment for our Associates.
Oatey Supply Chain Services, Inc.
4565 Industrial Parkway
Cleveland, OH 44135
WORKING AT OATEY
We value our associates and provide opportunities for growth. Oatey is a collaborative, diverse workplace attracting the brightest minds and creative thinkers in our industry. We constantly challenge associates to come up with new ideas and reward them for their efforts. As a result, many of our associates choose to stay and build long term careers at Oatey.
⟵ Back to Job Board