The Engage! Cleveland Leadership Council consists of over 100 local emerging leaders, who are passionate about making Cleveland a lasting home for the next generation. This group serves as EC’s associate board, and also as a liaison between your organization and EC. Leadership Council representatives assist in the planning and execution of our events, and promote a positive YP experience in Cleveland.
When considering your Leadership Council representative, we suggest you nominate someone who has:
- Flexibility to attend quarterly meetings on Wednesdays, 4:30-6:00pm
- Flexibility to attend and volunteer at EC events, sometimes during business hours
- Previous nonprofit experience either from previous work or volunteer positions or interest in learning
- Strong ties to the Cleveland community and/or interest in building these relationships
- Ability and interest to advocate for EC and our mission
To nominate an emerging professional in your organization, please click here.